I’m pleased to announce Online Brokers Australia can extend our exclusive TradeDirect365 promotion, with very few conditions (* see below), for anyone opening a new account with TradeDirect365 during the month of August 2015.
I have highlighted this sign-up bonus for a couple of reasons:
- I highly recommend TradeDirect365 and the full review can be viewed here
- TradeDirect365 does not always have promotional offers available, so I want to ensure everyone gets to see this
- Bonus is exclusive to Online Brokers Australia and ONLY available by clicking through the links in this article…
Receive a $30 Welcome Bonus when you open and fund a new account with TradeDirect365 before 31st August 2015
Key benefits of this CFD provider include:
- Founder is a highly respected, Australian professional trader (of over 12 years), Davin Clarke.
Read more about Davin here
- Davin brings a fresh perspective to the brokerage industry and clearly understands the features and functionality that is important in a trading platform
- A fee structure which is simple and the cheapest among all their competitors. Davin states “We strive to offer the very best rates available in Australia to ensure our customers don’t erode their trading accounts with unnecessary, excessive or hidden fees and charges” and this is certainly evident in their offerings
- Security with all client funds held on trust with Westpac (a tier 1 AA rated Australian bank), on a fully segregated basis
- In addition to their extremely intuitive, easy to use web trading platform, TradeDirect365 now also offer an MT4 platform option as well, with ECN pricing, straight-through processing and institutional spreads
- Personal, fast customer service and 24hr dealing desk
- Opening a trading account is very easy and literally takes a couple of minutes (they won’t make you jump through a whole lot of hoops to do it).
Standout pricing & features for ASX, Forex and index traders:
- Cheapest ASX share CFD commission at only $5 or just 0.07% once trade value above $7,150
This is 30% cheaper than IG Markets, which is listed as Australia’s largest CFD provider
- ALL listed ASX share CFDs (over 500) can be traded short
- Lower margin requirements on all ASX CFDS starting from just 5% and the highest margin rate at only 30%
(Source: TradeDirect365 ASX CFD Margins and GSLOs document)
- Web platform has tight 24hr fixed spreads, with NO commission, on FOREX (eg fixed 0.8 pip AUD/USD)
- Unique, best of breed, Australian SPI Direct product with NO dealer spread (price matches underlying SFE SPI), only $5 commission per full contract, and initial margin of just $825 (even less with a stop loss in place), in both day and night sessions
- MT4 platform has the very best spreads I’ve ever seen on a variety of instruments, such as Germany 30 fixed at 0.8pts, UK 100 fixed at 0.7pts and, FX spreads from 0.0 pip with a commission of just 30cents per mini contract ($10,000) or $3 per full size FX contract ($100,000)! Micro lots also available.
We are highly impressed with TradeDirect365 and our full review can be viewed here. Trade Direct 365 offers a strong, simple and efficient trading platform, as well as a far cheaper trading cost to traders.
The real difference is brought to the company by their Founder Davin Clarke, who clearly understands the features and functionality that are important. Davin has over 12 years of experience as a full time professional trader, earning his primary income through trading. Davin has extensive experience in trading shares, futures and foreign exchange markets both in Australia and other global markets. His key specialties are FX markets, DAX and SPI trading, which really shows in TradeDirect365’s quality, and best priced products I’ve seen for DAX, SPI and ASX share CFD traders.
Compare TradeDirect365 to other major CFD providers
* August 2015 $30 Welcome Bonus for New Accounts Promotion Terms:
- Promotion closes 30th September 2015
- Only applies to new clients, referred by Online Brokers Australia opening a live account.
- One A$30 welcome bonus per household.
- Clients must deposit a minimum $500 into their account and place a trade before the 30th September 2015.
- Bonus will be applied after the first trade and can be withdrawn after 30 calendar days from the first trade.
- TradeDirect365 reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to clients considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.
Contracts for Difference (CFDs) are a complex, leveraged financial product and requires a certain level of experience, so may not be suitable for everyone. CFD trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit. Please ensure that you understand all the risks involved.
If you are considering acquiring any financial product you should obtain and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and/or other offer document/s prior to making any financial decision.
If you are unsure of the risks, or have any doubt whether you have sufficient financial resources or experience to trade these products, you should take professional advice before trading.