I’m pleased to announce Online Brokers Australia has an exclusive bonus, with very few conditions (* see below) for anyone opening a new account with TradeDirect365 during the last week of July 2015. I have highlighted this as TradeDirect365 are not a broker that always has promotional offers available, and this one is exclusively provided courtesy of Online Brokers Australia via the links below…
Receive a $30 Welcome Bonus when you open and fund a new account with TradeDirect365 before 31st July 2015
We are highly impressed with TradeDirect365 and our full review can be viewed here. Trade Direct 365 offers a strong, simple and efficient trading platform, as well as a far cheaper trading cost to traders.
The real difference is brought to the company by their CEO Davin Clarke, who clearly understands the features and functionality that are important. Davin has over 12 years of experience as a full time professional trader, earning his primary income through trading. Davin has extensive experience in trading shares, futures and foreign exchange markets both in Australia and other global markets. His key specialties are FX markets, DAX and SPI trading, which really shows in TradeDirect365’s quality, and best priced products I’ve seen for DAX, SPI and ASX share CFD traders.
* July 2015 $30 Welcome Bonus for New Accounts Promotion Terms:
- Promotion closes 31st July 2015
- Only applies to new clients, referred by Online Brokers Australia opening a live account.
- One A$30 welcome bonus per household.
- Clients must deposit a minimum $500 into their account and place a trade before the end of August 2015.
- Bonus will be applied after the first trade and can be withdrawn after 30 calendar days from the first trade.
- TradeDirect365 reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to clients considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.
Contracts for Difference (CFDs) are a complex, leveraged financial product and requires a certain level of experience, so may not be suitable for everyone.
CFD trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit. Please ensure that you understand all the risks involved.
If you are considering acquiring any financial product you should obtain and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and/or other offer document/s prior to making any financial decision.
If you are unsure of the risks, or have any doubt whether you have sufficient financial resources or experience to trade these products, you should take professional advice before trading.